A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Night of September 29-30, 2009

I remember Louis and I were at a gas station pumping gas when a really dazed man who walked like a zombie came slowly up to us. He slowly tried to take our stuff. We kept trying to punch and kick him but it wasn't doing very much. Another one, a huge fat one and so I hit the alarm button on the pump and the gas station attendant came out, handed us sticks and all three of us beat them away. We went in a car past the same place (which had turned into a literal graveyard now) to see if there were a few we could take on. We counted four or five but then saw a huge group of maybe twenty and we drove off really fast and scared. I remember being on the school bus with everyone from Culham. It was going through huge valleys and past big things like this. We ended up at a mall and we all played rugby in a restaurant where they had cleared out a big space. I had the ball, but was being dragged down. I passed the ball through the legs of someone to Sofian D. who scored and the entire restaurant cheered. As we started to leave, I had to run back and get my jacket. A girl tried to ask me out but I said “no”. She was a chavette (I think that's a word). Later, at school, they were building stores into where the 6th and 7th common rooms were. There was a costume shop, a Halloween store, and others. An art store was having a demonstration and the man showed us how to make paint by mixing different muds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!