A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Night of October 24-25, 2009

I remember walking down the street and seeing a woman with six or seven balloons looking very sad. She said all dramatically that I should kill her because she wants to die. She wanted to fly but the balloons weren't working. I told her that all she needed were a few more balloons. In fact, if she jumped, she floated down very slowly so she was very close. I gave her some money and led her to a party/video game/printer's/internet cafĂ©. The dream changed slightly then and I was picking out a present for Mama. I wanted to buy her a video game but they were expensive and didn't have the simpler puzzle games she likes. As I was browsing, Mama and Natasha were there too. We spent quite a long time in there. Looking at the Xbox 360 games, I saw part of a label that said “Genesis Evangelion” and the picture was a sepia first-person view of someone holding a gun up to someone in front of them. I was very surprised but wasn't able to investigate it further because right at that moment I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!