A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Night of October 25-26, 2009

I remember being at home in San Francisco alone and trying to be broken into. A woman was at the door and she tried forcing it in (she looked a tiny bit like Trinity from The Matrix). She then took out some sort of huge shotgun, almost like a rifle (like the Type-12 in Red Steel) and was shooting the door. Luckily, whoever built the building armored the door very well. None of the bullets would be coming through any time soon but each time she shot, it was like a really strong push on the door. I had to then push back on the door so it wouldn't open. I somehow managed to block the door and stall her enough to run to the patio and call the police. As I ran back to hold the door shut, it was starting to give way. Luckily, I heard a group of people running up the stairs outside my apartment door and yelling for anyone in the area to get out because they were going to use “high-power smoke bombs.” I had already lighted a small firecracker and threw it out the door as my assailant was temporarily distracted. She ran off down the hallway and it exploded as the SWAT team opened the door to the stairway. They saw me throw it and rushed at me. The door was still open slightly and they banged in and one guy tried to shoot me for a split second but I got on the ground and he realized his mistake. Some went down the hall to chase after the woman. Around then, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!