A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Night of November 12-13, 2009

I remember taking the school bus. I was near Half-Moon Bay with a few friends from the year above from Culham. There was a really weird spider they wanted me to get rid of. It was small, and had a big transparent abdomen. Inside was a dark purple liquid. It wasn't full so there were bubbles inside. Underneath, where the legs attach, it was as if a “panel” of its exoskeleton was removed. Underneath were veins and things that looked like wires. They were brightly colored. The spider was shy and hung from the web when left alone. Thinking of a way to capture it in something so I could send it somewhere for scientists or entomologists or whoever to study it, I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!