A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night of November 22-23, 2009

I remember being in a large shopping center with a food court. It was Mama's birthday and we rented out a big indoor arboretum. It had a huge roof and everything from a big pond, huge trees, to a hill covered with bonsais. She wanted to show us (me & Natasha) how she could catch us. She did and it was because the ground was very porous with roots everywhere and she had mastered the technique. We only stayed in there for a few minutes although she said it cost something like “90 bucks”. We went back to the main room of the mall, which looked like the middle of Seramonte but with a statue or fountain in the middle. I bought some fried chicken and walked around by myself for a while. I saw Nicholas Sub. and he explained something on Facebook. My hands were smelling weird from the chicken and maybe some moisture in the arboretum. I happened to walk by Lucio as he said the same thing about his hands. As we walked together to the bathrooms to wash our hands, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!