A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night of November 28-29, 2009

I remember driving. It wasn't really a race but I was driving a really nice car through different cities and freeways through the countryside. I think it was in the US because everyone was driving on the right-hand side. At the same time, I think I was testing different safety measures (like ABS, etc.) for a company. After a while, a woman came in the car to write the results of the test. As she was, I drove off a massive hill and flew over a thousand feet over another road. We landed near some trees next to that freeway. We were perfectly ok (Papa and Natasha were then there somehow). As I hitched a ride, I woke up.
Second dream. I remember playing in an arcade with Mama. I was playing a game which was a mix of skidoo, pinball, and pachinko. It was very fun. Putting money in a slot released a pinball and it bounced around into different slots. If it went in a certain slot, it came out a hole near a pinball paddle and you could try to hit it into the slot you wanted. The relative positions of the slots and the paddle made the best shots hard to get. As I used up my money or tokens we went to look for a different game. I saw Rémy G. in the arcade. Just as I remembered that I had forgotten to get my tickets from the previous machine, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!