A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night of November 20-21, 2009

I remember playing something like Pokemon. It was all 3-D and I was using the map, looking around at the different cities. They were very high-tech, modern cities with massive buildings, some even floating, and giant, complicated on and off ramps with cars going at over 150 mph. I zoomed in on one which just looked like a bunch of on and off ramps but along one of the roads leading to this, was a small city. Suddenly a huge construction vehicle came up the road I mentioned. This truck was as tall as the Eiffel Tower as its undercarriage and tires straddled the road with each wheel on the service lanes of the road. I zoomed up to it and appeared inside, taking control. I let it go along the road for a while. The truck seemed to get smaller and by the time I got to the big city, which was London, it was the size of a Hummer. I got out and walked around and Papa appeared. I remember walking around some quiet streets of London with Papa. It was late, no one else was around and we were just talking. We then got onto a boat some hour and I noticed the top of a whale next to it. It made a noise and slammed its tail fin down making the boat rock violently. Natasha then appeared with us and I wanted to see the London Eye because it would be all lit up. (The boat was on the Thames) We kept walking and the dream shifted to be like a movie. I saw a crime boss in a bar receive a cat from his assistant. He put it down and told one of his girls to play music slowly. The cat stood up on two legs and danced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!