A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Night of August 30-31, 2009

I remember being in a kind of documentary about water and a river after passing by a water theme park on the bus. When we were filming the movie by a river, I found and ate a plant I found in the water and temporarily turned into something like a Zora (Legend of Zelda). Later, I started school at a new school. It was huge, confusing, and spread out although everyone was understanding and nice. I couldn't find my bag for a while and was late to class by a few minutes. The classroom was on the roof and the walls were made of glass. It was also very small; only four of five students along with four teachers were inside around some desks. When I came in they sent out the students and locked and barred the door. The students were excited and laughing as they looked at me locked in with the teachers. One of the teachers turned around and shot me with something like a plasma pistol (from Fallout 3) and I fell to the floor and turned halfway into the Zora thing. The students stopped laughing and just stood there, jaws open. The other teachers stooped around me and asked threateningly where I got the plant that did that. I suspected they were from the Enclave (Fallout series) so I didn't tell them anything and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!