A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night of September 3-4, 2009

I remember being at a beach town. It was an exorbitantly expensive neighborhood like the ones in L.A. I lived at a hotel and drove a fancy SUV. It was nearly impossible to drive because although the steering was fine, the gear selection was a button and a dial (like the ones in BMW's, I think). You had to hold down the button and turn the dial to change gears. I was kinda driving all over the place and it was actually really fun, if not a bit scary. I went to a car wash and the SUV, turned into a convertible sports car and I had to raise the roof to put it through the car wash. While it was getting cleaned, I met Natasha and Mama in the parking lot nearby and they were riding my new bicycle. In the dream, it had really confusing controls and Mama even bumped into one of the parked cars. Out there, in the L.A. heat, by the beach, as all was well, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!