A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Night of July 27-28, 2009

I remember walking around on an old English country road. My dog (who looked like Milou) had gotten stabbed with a knife by an unknown assailant. I had to go out and find the cure as well as who did it. I remember another scene where I was on a ship with two men. One I didn't remember very much but the other one was completely insane (in a happy senile kind of way) and we were really happy that the former was alive and well after something had previously happened. That was when my dog got attacked. I know that the dream was very long and had a lot happening in it, I can't remember the details or even the basics. In any case, back on the wide, wet, deserted, English country road, my dream continued for a long time before I woke up.
I remember a second dream with Grandpa and Grandma B.. At first, I was walking around somewhere in Spain with Gonzalo C. M. but then he disappeared and I went in a car with Mama, Papa, and Natasha who had then appeared. We were then driving through the American south-west with Grandpa and Grandma. Then they all left the dream and I was driving with someone who looked a lot like Victoria P. along a cold and cloudy coastline. Then, later, I was back with my family again and we were taking a bus through and around what I guess was Oxford. It kept going in circles at some stops. Finally, it went back to the one we had gotten on at for the third time and Grandpa and Grandma got off. We all said goodbye, and, getting on the bus who's driver was anxious to keep going, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!