A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night of September 8-9, 2009

I remember, like most big dreams, being on a big quest. I was up in the mountains and I had a cheap motorcycle (like a 1980's Honda CBR). I was fighting someone else on a motorcycle and we kept trying to get the other to fall of the cliff on one side of the plateau we were riding on. I won. As he fell, it turned out to be someone in a sort of plot twist. The next thing I remember is being at a castle. Hagrid was being chased out of it by an angry mob although he had time to say goodbye to me and a thing that look like Shrek only much cuter and a bit smaller. He said we needed to stay where we were and finish our studies. After he left, I didn't care and followed him on my motorcycle. I met up with him on the plateau. Well, it's more like an area with really steep walls going up on 3 sides and one drop on the other side. Anyways, when I got to him, the dream changed him to Papa and Natasha. We looked at a big stone coming out of the ground which, whenever someone stood in front of it, showed them in how much danger they were in in the form of a convenient graph. We kept going along one of the tree tall sides (there was a rope bridge-style platform that went along it). We passed a few people and Papa talked about how in old video games, people couldn't pass each other but one had to go back so the other could go through. As he went on about if the trigger on the Wii remote is analog or not, (he “proved” it wasn't) I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!