A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Night of August 9-10, 2009

I remember being in a courtyard for something then leaving a while later with a large group of friends whom I have never met before. We all went to my house where Mama and Natasha were too (maybe with some of their friends). I asked what we were supposed to do and she replied, "Whatever you want." At that, most of the friends went in the house to go do who knows what. One girl and maybe some other people stayed. She looked a little like Serene from Riviera: The Promised Land (which makes sense because I had been playing it for hours straight the evening before) and was my age. We were wondering what to do when she suggested we take a, "Japan Trip." I asked her what that was and she replied it was, "a trip where you go to Japan and photograph Mount Fuji then you come back." I thought that was an amazing idea and high-fived her. Underneath my house (which was nothing at all like any of the houses I've ever lived in) there was a Boots. For some reason, I had to change my pants (I think they had gotten wet) so the girl waited for me but when I was done, she had disappeared. I wandered around the store which gradually turned into a train station (like the Tube) then a high-speed bus station with buses going extremely fast and running on concrete grooves almost like rails. I ran around in circles trying to find her and started to get stressed out. I even jumped from one platform to the other narrowly missing a bus-thing I hadn't seen. Finally, I found the elevator up (because, even before, the Boots was underground although by now I think the dream changed everything so much that my house wasn't even there anymore). As I got onto the elevator and pushed the button, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!