A Dream Journal

I'd tried and failed several times to keep diaries of my day to day life but every time I made an entry, I felt I was simply repeating myself as it was all stuff I'd just already done and said. I have a knack for remembering my dreams so it came to me as the perfect hobby to try and remember my dreams and write them down the best I could. Dreams have always interested me and considering we spend much of our lives sleeping, I find it'd be a shame to forget all that time, strolling in our own subconscious.
Here is my dream journal, remembered the best I can, for your enjoyment and consideration.
(Please don't be worried by the relatively old dates in the titles of the posts. The journal is originally on paper and I'm currently typing it all up, posting it progressively from oldest to newest. This blog is still very much alive!)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night of September 17-18, 2009

I remember Natasha, Mama, Papa and I were going to go one a road trip. We took some things and made some food and were sitting outside our real house in England, waiting for the bus. I kept running late and Papa was getting annoyed at me. I went back inside (the bus stop was exactly outside out house) to get something for the food which sort of was my job or responsibility. It was quite messy inside, and, as usual, nothing was where it should be. Anyways, I went inside and went to the little attachment near the kitchen with a bathroom inside although, here, it was slightly bigger and had a second fridge. I looked inside for some more condiments and such for the sandwiches but only found some nearly empty packs of salami and ham. I went back outside in front of the house and told Papa and, rather crankily, said, “No.” Just then, the bus came but, since we had a lot of bags, I knew I had time to quickly run in and put it back. I ran up to the door, Papa said that the lock was smushed in or something like that. It was true, the whole deadbolt was pushed into the bolt although I figured I just didn't close the door properly or something. Then, Ned Flanders (don't laugh) who was our neighbor, came up as I was opening the door and asked which key was the key to his shop. He had asked this in either another dream or at the beginning of this one. I answered and, still in a purple bathrobe, continued down the street. I shouted after him that he should put a sticker on it or something and he said something about “letting the hammer drop.” I went inside (that before with Ned Flanders had only taken like five seconds) to the little attachment thing but the door was locked. There was a one foot gap above the door and I could hear a shower running on the other side and I could see the water vapor as well. I was really confused. Who was in the shower? It wasn't so much that a shower wasn't there before; that kinda stuff changes all the time. Trying to peek over the door, I said, “Natasha?” and right then I felt the biggest, hardest blow to my head, ever. I fell down on my back, next to the door, looking up and saw a man in a purple bathrobe thought I didn't see his face. He held out a sledgehammer and dropped it on the side of the door. Terrified, I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! whoosh!